Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if it is the simplicity or that gorgeous red...
Screenshot_20180426-192520.jpeg

I could see the soap by Michelle Wang with HP on the bottom, CP in the middle, and M&P on the top. Not saying that's how she made it, but that's how it came across to me when I first looked at it. Intriguing......

Attachments

• IMG_6959.JPG
    IMG_6959.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6965.JPG
    IMG_6965.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6972.JPG
    IMG_6972.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
I could see the soap by Michelle Wang with HP on the bottom, CP in the middle, and M&P on the top. Not saying that's how she made it, but that's how it came across to me when I first looked at it. Intriguing......
Yes, that's how it looked to me, too. But I do think she could get the bottom layer with CP as well with 'heavy' additives (say, pumice or poppy seeds maybe even salt?) and pouring from varying heights over the middle layer.

MissChris, this thread is for sharing other people's soap. Not so much about sharing our own. The Photo Gallery forum is a place where most members share their newly made soaps.

Yes, that's how it looked to me, too. But I do think she could get the bottom layer with CP as well with 'heavy' additives (say, pumice or poppy seeds maybe even salt?) and pouring from varying heights over the middle layer.

MissChris, this thread is for sharing other people's soap. Not so much about sharing our own. The Photo Gallery forum is a place where most members share their newly made soaps.
yea, some very talented artist.
me, i just make soap. lol
my batches today.
i tried to delete and put on the other post, but once i hit post, was too late and went in this post. sorry

Thank earlene for that reminder, and MissChris for changing your future posts :thumbs:

Here's a few from another real talent, HaoCheng
HaoCheng spirals.jpg
another talent, HoaCheng

Hoa Cheng.jpg
Hello kitty.jpg

Love the glacier look
glacier-ak_orig.jpg

I was looking for a mango dessert recipe and this showed up. Love it! Credit goes to Simply Genuine Organics.

SimplyGenuine Organics.jpg

I love how the roses are set in. G&M Creations
GandMCreations.jpg

I went to see if Mee Hue was on Pinterest and these 2 eye catchers popped up when I opened the app. The first pic is from sassenach_australis on Instagram and the second is from what looks like a August 2013 post on soapandrestlessblogspot.com.
Screenshot_2018-05-17-06-13-42.png
Screenshot_2018-05-17-06-14-04.png

"Forget your troubles! Try these bubbles! You can't say nope to extraordinary soap!" -Amber McRee Turner, Sway

Last edited:
Two beautiful packages from Soap Box Hawaii:
View attachment 30330
View attachment 30331

Lilikoi is Passion Fruit. My husband had Lilikoi mousse for desert last night. I had a tiny taste and it was really good. He is bound and determined to find Lilikoi pie before we depart the Big Island since we missed it on Kaua'i. I am sure I saw this soap in one of the many stores I have been in the past few days, maybe even today. I can't keep track!

KonaSoapCo.jpg
KopaKauai.jpg
Earlene, look for lilikoi preserves at farmers markets there. It packs well so you can bring that loveliness home.

You've gotten me in the mood. Here's a couple more from the 50th state. Enjoy your time there, and hopefully you are breathing easy!

Love this Klimt cane soap from the Soap City blog.
Klimt cane soap by Soap City.jpg

Lilikoi is Passion Fruit. My husband had Lilikoi mousse for desert last night. I had a tiny taste and it was really good. He is bound and determined to find Lilikoi pie before we depart the Big Island since we missed it on Kaua'i. I am sure I saw this soap in one of the many stores I have been in the past few days, maybe even today. I can't keep track!

Like CaraBou said, look for preserves. If you can't find a market, you will probably be able to find it in grocery stores or gift/souvenir shops. Also, lilikoi shave ice is really good - look for a shave ice stand that uses natural juice. Love, love, love lilikoi. Enjoy the rest of your time in HI - it's a truly magical place.

Like CaraBou said, look for preserves. If you can't find a market, you will probably be able to find it in grocery stores or gift/souvenir shops. Also, lilikoi shave ice is really good - look for a shave ice stand that uses natural juice. Love, love, love lilikoi. Enjoy the rest of your time in HI - it's a truly magical place.

I actually did have some lilikoi shave ice. The first day they had run out of that flavor, so I had to go back earlier the next time. Yes, it was very good!

Here's Hubby bringing the shave ice on the first day when they did not have my first choice flavors. No picture on the second day.

Attachments

• DSCF6617.JPG
    DSCF6617.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 37
Back