Pouring Molds Just Got Easier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found this today while out Christmas shopping.

image.jpg

I saw something similar in a video somewhere and wondered where to get one..I wonder if it's hard to use a SB in?

I found this on at a place called Old Time Pottery for about $2. I've seen some similar at big box home and garden stores like Lowe's in the garden section. Can't imagine why the SB wouldn't work fine in the. I'm more interested to see how long they hold up to raw soap without cracking. Of course at that price, who cares?

Daryl, yours looks like something you might find in a garden store for watering plants. Might be a good place to keep an eye open for something similar. SB fits just fine in mine, and so far, it's holding up just fine to soap batter. I use it when I'm attempting a swirl, I put the colored batter in it, and I can place it more accurately than when I try to spoon it. It's also really nice for filling small molds. A great soaper's tool.

I have seen them at the dollar stores up here in Canada - I also thought that would be a great addition to the soap supplies!!

I'm sure it was for less than 2 bucks... I might have to go get a couple. I think they would be SUPER helpful with multi-colours and swirling... have a couple of those on the go with different colours - and a nice thin stream with that spout? I bet you could get some hot swirls with that...

Latest posts

Back