New Soap Supply Company

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flavapor

Reaction score
We are American Soap Supplies. I post on this forum as flavapor although I have not posted much here lately because I have been busy designing the TS Silicone mold and bringing it to market. That has taken me almost a year from initial renderings to marketplace.

Having said that, I as a consumer want a good product at a good price which is what American Soap Supplies delivers.

We carry molds, micas, additives and containers and are going to add fragrance oils.

Our goal is to offer the things we all need and want for soap making and some more original and hard to get items. We hope you will take a look at our site and try our products.

We hope you will watch us grow and come along for the ride.

Thanks
Lori
aka: Flavapor

Thanks for the info Lori - I will check you out :)

Thank you Aline.

I just had my first grand daughter 10 days ago and her name is Aylin, which I had never heard before and now I am meeting and hearing such similar names, like yours.

Congrats on grandchild Lori, are they the blessings:))
My Daughter name is Alina, every time I see Aline;) I think about my firstborn:)

I bought your TS mold, along with the dividers. Also bought most of your mica's. Love the colors and the fact I can get them in jars.

Congratulations on the birth of your grand daughter, and that of your business. That's a nice looking website you have! I have a couple of questions/comments, if you don't mind. On the one pound cube mold, it would be helpful if you could list the dimensions. Are the micas tested in CP soap? I didn't find that info anywhere. If they have been, that's always helpful for us to know, so we won't have any surprises when we end up with colors we didn't expect. I know I am always more likely to buy micas I know have been tested. And lastly, where is your physical location? I try as much as possible to stay with suppliers on my end of the country to keep shipping costs down. (Doesn't mean that I don't stray when I see something I really want!) Best of luck to you!

Congratulations on both counts. I love being a grandma. I agree with navigator regarding the micas. I did check out your site and it's lovely but I won't purchase micas/colorants without knowing how they perform in CP.

Good luck to you!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes with the grandchild. She is a beauty and such a good baby although her first time parents don't seem to realize how lucky they are.

As for the other input and questions, please always feel free to ask or tell your likes or dislikes, that is what will make us better.

Our physical location is Central Florida
All of our micas are tested in CP and you are right, that information should be listed on the site. An oversight on my part. They have all been tested and perform brilliantly in CP soap. Many micas did not make the chopping block. The dimension of the square one lb mold is 3.5x3.5x2.5high they produce 3 one inch bars and a half inch bar. I use them for testing of fragrances and micas all the time and small batches of soap that I don't want to be stuck with 8 or 12 bars (like my moms Shalimar knockoff) she is the only one who loves it.

Thanks for the info on the mold and micas. Glad to hear you're on the East coast, I've added you to my favorites list and look forward to doing business with you!

Thank you Ann, I am sure you will love the micas, I have gotten very good feedback from people on them.

Navigator thank you for adding us, you will be pleasantly surprised

Got my T&S mold in the mail last night - loved the shipping speed - the mold and swirl tool and dividers look great. It pained me to have to wrap them for my Christmas present since I wanted to use them last night. Good job on service!

Got my T&S mold in the mail last night - loved the shipping speed - the mold and swirl tool and dividers look great. It pained me to have to wrap them for my Christmas present since I wanted to use them last night. Good job on service!

At least they are YOUR Christmas present. I hope you can hold out and not rip them out from under the tree.

That is a tough one but at least they are YOUR Christmas present. It could be worse and be somebody elses

I soaped with the ts mold for the first time last week. It was my first purchase from American soap supplies. I gotta say the super fast shipping was awesome, but not nearly as awesome as the mold. I am in LOVE with it! So pleased with it, and it's my new favorite soapy toy!!

You're in central FL? I'm pretty excited about that. I live in Davenport and work in Orlando. Going to hop over and check out your site.

Just unmolded my first batch from your T&S mold... I LOVE it. I was a little nervous at first since it's so springy compared to my other silicon molds. The sides are super smooth and unmolded perfectly. Nice job on that mold - I'll be using it all the time!

I soaped with the ts mold for the first time last week. It was my first purchase from American soap supplies. I gotta say the super fast shipping was awesome, but not nearly as awesome as the mold. I am in LOVE with it! So pleased with it, and it's my new favorite soapy toy!!

I am so glad you like the mold. I love it too. :grin:

Just unmolded my first batch from your T&S mold... I LOVE it. I was a little nervous at first since it's so springy compared to my other silicon molds. The sides are super smooth and unmolded perfectly. Nice job on that mold - I'll be using it all the time!

You waited all that time since Christmas to make soap??? I think I might have been making soap Christmas night. LOL I am glad you like the mold as much as I do .

Back