Hi from Nor Calif

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Belinda, just joined today. :) I've been soaping on and off for about 20 years. After a looong period of inactivity, I decided to clear out my old supplies and got the bug again. I'm just blown away by all the new techniques and methods out there! Its very exciting to see all the videos and tutorials out there.

I soap for my own pleasure, and either give away my surplus, but recently discovered Etsy, so I sell some of my extra there. I'm always looking for advice, packaging ideas and brainstorming. I posted a few of my soaps in the gallery.

In the words of Emerson, Lake and Palmer, "Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends. "

I gave up soaping for around 15 years, yet here I am again. It's a sneaky little rascal. :smile:

Welcome.

It sounds like you have much experience to share with us. Like the Barbara Mandrell song says, "You were soapy when soapy wasn't cool." Looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you.

It sounds like you have much experience to share with us. Like the Barbara Mandrell song says, "You were soapy when soapy wasn't cool." Looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you.

Got to admit, it was really hard finding any kind of resources back then. I hand-stirred to trace! LOL! My favorite colorants were usually in the spice cupboard.

Welcome Belinda! :wave: I wish I had a song to share like the others, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment, so hello and welcome will have to do for now!

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back