Re-Branding

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be re-branding in the spring and I would love your opinion on the new logo....

I'm going from Malaspina Soap Factory to Salish Sea Bath & Body Shoppe.

Salish Sea Logo.jpg

I like it. It has a upscale, classic look to it. Font is stylish, while remaining legible. Graphic is interesting. Found myself studying it, trying to figure out what he/she, (started questioning that too, :) ) was doing. Might just grab others as well.

I'd say it looks good.

I love the design! I'm with JustBeachy about studying the graphic -- it's interesting. :) I love that you spell shoppe with the "pe" at the end. Classic.

I like it a lot.

One thing I would look at is the Bath & Body Shoppe font. Using the Shoppe suggests an "Olde Worlde" feel, which fits with a lot of the logo, but not this part.

ETA - the font on that part is similar to The Body Shop and now I can't un-see it :(

Hello! You have a beautiful design and is elegant. Good job! :thumbup: It should carry over well in print and on a website. Question: Will your design have a color? My first thought was a shiny gold - like that of gold leaf.

Latest posts

Back