Carrot Spice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicalMysterySoap

Reaction score
It's still hot here (it's going to be 101 this weekend :?) but it's fall and can't wait for it to cool. I had some carrot puree so I decided to soap with it and make a carrot cake inspired soap. For scent I used French vanilla fo, cinnamon and clove eos. Omg, it smells so good that I want to eat it lol. Everyone who has smelled it say that it smells like pumpkin pie. Next time I think I will use pumpkin puree. I knew that the vanilla fo would discolor, so I took some out before adding scent to swirl a bit.

Here are the pics of it right after molding, before cutting, right after cutting, and a week later after cutting to show the discoloration.

Hope you people will enjoy :)

IMG_20140921_223559.jpg

IMG_20140922_072738.jpg

IMG_20140922_074357.jpg

IMG_20140927_160223.jpg

Nice! I'm glad I can't smell it, that would put me over the edge lol
Lol thanks. Yeah, I can't wait to use it! It's going to smell like someone is baking in the shower lol

Yummy! I love puree soaps. Just finished a pumpkin pie one myself today
Oh your soap sounds lovely! Please post a pic once it's ready.

I love seeing a soap that makes me wish I could eat it... or at least smell it.
I wish you could smell it too, so delicious. I didn't think the vanilla would come through because at first it just smelled like cinnamon but now it smells divine :)

Is that HP?
Yes, it's hp. That's all I really make actually. I know not many people care for the way it looks but I love the rustic soap, I feel like it adds to the homemade quality of it ;)

Latest posts

Back