Check out my new animalistic swirl tool

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Run for your life! This paw will swipe soap with fierce intention of murder and mayhem. Blobs of innocent color will scramble futilely around the deceivingly powerful pads, only to be drug without mercy by the curved claws of horror. But even in death, there is life. Strange beauty shall accompany the grizzly greeting...

bear swirl.JPG

bear swirl2.JPG

Oh heck, now I have to go to the truck stop and buy me one o those! I love your creativity. I remember seeing them when I stopped for a soda a while back but didn't think about using it for soap!

Last edited:
Hey- I've got one of those! Same color, too! It never once occurred to me to utilize it for swirls, though, as I get too much enjoyment out of scratching my back with it. lol You'll definitely have to show us pics of your claw swirls!

IrishLass :)

That's a bargain! I can't admit how much I paid for it. I first saw it in a tourist shop this summer, instantly realized the potential, but knew it was too much. Didn't encounter it again until this week in a hospital gift shop when visiting a friend. I paid $2 more for it at the hospital than the original price I saw. But I'd been thinking about it ever since, and was pretty depressed that day, so knew the price was worth it. ;-)

My friend is doing better and I have a new soap tool. So what's $9??

Ah geez, it's awful, I have to wait a couple weeks! I am heading out to see my dad soon and have so much crap to do before I leave. I had hoped to make a batch this week, but I finally resigned to reality and put the tool away tonight. I laid it on top of everything else in my small soap tub so that I can't miss it next time I dig in there for whatever reason (I swear I open that tub several times a week whether I'm making sop or not).

I keep toying with the idea of bringing a few supplies with me to make a batch or two while I'm down there. You know, a little FO, some colorants and the tool. But that would silly! Wouldn't it?

a soaper on here soaped in a hotel room for a week while she was away from home on business..... if she can do that, you can certainly bring enough stuff for one itty bitty batch..... ;)

Latest posts

Back