Hello from Central Florida!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DayStar

Reaction score
Sending ya'll some sunshine! I'm Nikol and I'm a super newbie. Actually, I haven't even started making soaps yet. All I have is a ratty notebook full of ideas. :)

Welcome to the forums! I did the same thing! Before I started to making soaps, I researched and took a lot of notes about soapmaking. It really helped me greatly. Now, 7 years later, I am still learning and still taking my notes about soapmaking:)! I think it's impossible to ever know everything there is to know about soapmaking.

Happy soaping!

Welcome! Took me a long time to make my first batch as well. Lots of reading and ideas before I took the plunge. Be careful though, soap making is a strong addiction.

Welcome! I work (remotely) for a company in central Florida. If you decide to use essential oils, Essential Depot is in Sebring, just south of Orlando.

Welcome! I watched someone else make soap and read about soaping for about a year before making my first batch, now I have been soaping for 9 months and nothin stopping me now! Can't wait to see your creations. :)

Latest posts

Back