NG Fresh Brewed Coffee "World's Best"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganmischke

Reaction score
Anyone ever soap it? It smells so strong oob! I am kinda scared of it honestly. I should just do a test batch, I know. I just waned to check here first to glean any experience. I was also thinking of doing a blend with a nice pumpkin to tone it down and make a nice pumpkin latte. Help me with this if you have any experience with this fragrance. Thanks

I have the fragrance, but never soaped it. It smells very bad to me OOB so I have been too afraid to try it. I have used two coffee fragrances from Candlescience and they both morphed to something horrible in my soap. I think, for me anyway, coffee fragrances don't work in CP soap. I do like the fragrances in other applications. Let us know if you try it and how it turns out

i don't like their fresh brewed coffee. it morphed into something not coffee afterwards. it is hard to find a really nice coffee scent for cp me thinks.

I have not tried NG's, but I've used BB's Espresso and it is divine! Had my doubts, but the espresso smells smooth and roasty. Would love to hear how yours turns out if you give it a shot, though! I'm always on the hunt for a new coffee-type scent!

I tried it with sweet pumpkin from ebb. It smells good slight coffee aroma with a sweet spicy kick. I don't think I would buy 8t again though. I will probably put the rest into wax melts for xmas. Still on the hunt for a good coffee fo for cp.

I have not tried NG's, but I've used BB's Espresso and it is divine! Had my doubts, but the espresso smells smooth and roasty. Would love to hear how yours turns out if you give it a shot, though! I'm always on the hunt for a new coffee-type scent!

I really like how this soap is turning out. The coffee scent is really there now. It is a really true coffee, no cream of sugar. I did mix it with the pumpkin spice so I don't know how it would be alone. I am going to try it soon. It might be worth getting a little to try.

I thought about trying Arabic coffee as the lye solution and cardamom essential oil, but as I am a newbie and I have already had a couple of disasters I don't want to waste another batch! Anyone tried this?

I've used NG's Cafe Mocha and mixed it with a bit of chocolate FO and customers seem to like it a lot. I make it as a kitchen soap with brewed coffee and grounds a cocoa powder line and then white fluffy topping and sprinkle with a bit more cocoa powder.

I thought about trying Arabic coffee as the lye solution and cardamom essential oil, but as I am a newbie and I have already had a couple of disasters I don't want to waste another batch! Anyone tried this?

I have never worked with cardamom EO, but I can tell you that you won't get any coffee scent in your soap from using coffee as a liquid. If you include the grounds in your soap, you will get a very light coffee scent, which might or might not be covered up by the cardamom scent.

Back