Frozen

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazekelly

Reaction score
Tried the new fragrance from AH\RE. For me, it accelerated slightly but was workable and would be great for layers or spoon swirling. No discoloring as of yet. Sent is holding well so far also. I'm liking it!!

Facebook-20140821-101753.jpg

Facebook-20140821-101832.jpg

Facebook-20140821-101815.jpg

Yes, there's way more glitter on top than I planned since instead of just removing the little red cap to spritz it on, I took the entire cap off and poured it out in one spot!! Haha!! Then I had to blow it off and I now will be finding glitter for years to come in my kitchen.

You did a great job of re-creating the colors in Elsa's dress! Honestly, I immediately thought of the movie when I looked at your soap but I guess the thread title had something to do with it too, lol. It's absolutely beautiful soap - well done! :clap: (Now the song's stuck in my head.....:lol:)

th

Very pretty. This is what I would imagine a slice from a glacier to look like.

I haven't seen the movie but that is an excellent representation of the name you've chosen. Mix of cp and mp? I think the glitter explosion works completely in your favor!

That is quite possibly the most beautiful soap I've ever seen! I'm assuming it's m&p and cp? Just beautiful! You're obviously very talented.

Beautiful! My little sister would love soap that looks like that. She loves that movie.

Gorgeous! Such a great interpretation of "Frozen"! You really captured it! Can you describe the scent?

Not very good at describing scents but it's a floral, ozoney, clean scent. I don't like many florals but the one is very fresh and clean.

Back