Deer or deer hoof soap stamps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I have decided to make soap as a freebie for a small fundraising event. The event is target shooting with rifles, so I am looking for deer or a deer hoof or deer hooves. They are raising money for a group home for adults with mental disabilities. I know there are GORGEOUS deer soap molds (drool drool) but I'd have to buy quite a few to be able to make enough in time. So a stamp would probably be better. Anybody see one? I'm googling and not finding much.

Go on etsy and have a custom stamp made. I am sure you can find someone that won't cost too much.

I love the idea, and I think a hoof print (or small set of tracks) would make a nice simple impression (pun intended). I'm with Relle and Jaccart -- you can make a stamp from an on-line design or even draw your own. Good luck and have fun with it!

Thanks for the info! I think I want to do something with 2 or 3 deer hooves, so it's deer tracks, and a line drawing of a buck's head, similar to the Browning logo. And maybe a fish, b/c they might get a champion fisherman to offer to guide a fishing trip as a prize.

Latest posts

Back