I should not soap when i'm....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
... sleep deprived!

yesterday my mom got me this jumbo cup of avocado coffee, which was delicious btw, but...

it left me wide awake all night. And now it's 9.30am, i haven't had a minute sleep and i decided to make soap!

Bad idea!

I think half of my common sense and consciousness had already gone somewhere, still, i was adamant...

I wanted to do this hot pink soap with white drop swirls, and i thought, let's do the colors later, as i go. To cut it short, i didn't have enough time to get the right shade of pink, the batter was getting thick. I simply 'forgot' that i was soaping with high palm and a huge water discount, and went merry with the SB. Like i said, i think i was already half conscious.

Did my best to do the drop swirl, but failed, and had to change to plan b: spoon swirl. I have no idea what's going on inside the mold, the layers were pretty all over the place when i did them.

I'm just glad i didn't forget the fo..

Will post cut pics no matter how ugly it is :D

Okay, i will sleep now..

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1406778637.913716.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Last edited:
Your mom got you a cup of avocado coffee soap and it was delicious??

Of all she said, I couldn't get past that sentence either! I kept trying to auto-correct in my head and that just made it worse, lol. Your colors are beautiful, Seven, even with the sleep deprivation. Teach you to fill up on soap before bedtime! :shock:

lol.....stalled out there too...avocado coffee soap?

But I seem to recall a photo of something that looked suspiciously like pretty soap? (unless it was a strawberry soap latte...)

Haha yes ! It's just so funny that in your sleep deprived state you wrote that you had a cup of avocado coffee soap and it was delicious ! soap is really taking over your life

LOL! the title says it all, huh? i really shouldn't be doing anything than lying down in front of the TV. i can't even type right. and to make it more doh, it took me a while to realized what was wrong in my sentence. i thought at first you guys were a bit confused about the coffee avocado part, maybe you guys never heard it before. i didn't realize i put the word soap afterwards. DOH!

my mind is already half somewhere... i'm glad i survived making a batch of soap and didn't drink the lye water..

Canadawn, here is cafe avocado in all its glory:
You get a free donut when you buy the jumbo cup, lol!

cafe-avocado2.png

With or without "soap" it still makes no sense to me so please enlighten us, Seven! I have to thank you for the RAOTFLMAO comments though. I can hardly see to type right now with the tears running down my face from laughing so hard. Now I won't be able to sleep for a while too! :lol: (You realize you're going to dream about this, right? Soaps singing & bobbing around in cups of steaming coffee with line dancing avocados around the rim.....)

That soap is gonna be gorgeous!! Actually, it already is!

And whether it's avocado coffee or avocado coffee soap, I have no clue what that is. But it must be potent stuff!

Seven, I see you edited your original post because "there is no such thing as avocado coffee soap." Uhhhh, maybe not yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion there will be soon. Make it for us seven, c'mon, make it for us!

trolololololllll!!! avocado coffee soap, huh? boy, i swear the title says it all. i shouldn't be doing anything at all at the moment. thanks to the avocado coffee soap sentence, i now have to re-read everything twice before i hit that post button. my eyes are dead tired, yet the caffeine is still kicking me here and there. today is going to be such an unproductive day.

maybe i'll dream about avocado coffee soap..

actually, avocado coffee soap is doable. why the hell not? not today though... not today, lol... enough for today... *running to bed*

o_O avacados and coffee? Sounds better as a soap, but I'm not surprised if the flavor actually works (avacado yogurt is delicious btw). I'd try it, but I have no clue if it's a Florida avacado or Hass avacado that is used (names may be wrong, but I know the 2 fruits have a different flavor).

Latest posts

Back