Finally built up the courage to do it!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbarrick

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this kind of soap for so long. I finally built up the courage and gave it a try. This is my first attempt at Oatmeal Milk & Honey! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1406509701.142301.jpg

Looks good. Oatmeal, milk, & honey is on my mile-long list of things to try. I'll get to it one of these days. Be sure to post cut pics in the gallery. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Looks good. Oatmeal, milk, & honey is on my mile-long list of things to try. I'll get to it one of these days. Be sure to post cut pics in the gallery. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

I definitely will. I'm so glad I finally tried it.

Did you use any scents? If so, what did you use? It looks gorgeous, btw. :)

Thank you! :) I used Oatmeal Milk & Honey from WSP. I can't wait to cut into it!

Cuuuuttttttt it :D

Omh is one of my faves!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

[QUO TE=seven;441257]Cuuuuttttttt it :D

Omh is one of my faves!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making[/QUOTE]

I will definitely be cutting it today. But I can't until I get home from work tonight. Oh well. I can't wait to see how it turned out!

I'm sorry I didn't put any pics up sooner. I was going to the other night after work and it completely slipped my mind. So here is a cut pic!ImageUploadedBySoap Making1407023314.022278.jpg

Back