Long time, no soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MzMolly65

Reaction score
ooohhh I've been away so long. This house renovating and summer yard and work are really taking a bite out of my soaping and it's making me twitch.

Yesterday while hubby was still sleeping and before we started working in the bathroom again I quickly grabbed a failed soap and made some sugar scrubs. It wasn't really soaping but it was better than nothing.

He's leaving for 3 weeks to go visit family and I've got to have the bathroom reno's finished before he gets back .. I wonder if I can squeak in some soap too!!!

The Minion soaps are sitting, still waiting for iris's and pupils .. maybe I'll finally get them done.

*waves hello to everyone*

HII!!! I'm in your similar boat. haven't soaped in over 3 weeks! not sure how I'm still alive. anyway, glad you're back, and can't wait to see those minion soaps!

I feel for you too, I haven't been able to soap for five weeks now and didn't realise you could have soap making "withdrawal" :sad: I really look forward to seeing your minion soaps as well, no pressure though. Good luck with the renovations. Just remember you need time to relax too!

Thanks everyone .. Rowan .. we do relax too but kayaking and hiking are also taking a bite out of my soaping time. Can't complain though, winter will be upon us soon enough and when the rains hit there will be plenty of time for soap!

Back