Lavender Spoon Swirl with Gold Mica

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
I like this design so much I am going to make it permanent (that's what I always say till I get bored and move to the next one :D).

lavender gold mica.jpg

That is the one seven! That will be one of your best sellers, I'd bet my eye tooth on it! (sorry old saying) Honestly that is so perfect a look I'll bet you have trouble keeping it in stock. I'd go make 4 or 5 more loaves!

Wow; now that is some truly gorgeous soap. Love the stamp, too. Well done.

I agree with all the above, Seven. That's one spectacular soap! Run, don't walk, to your soap supplies and make many, many batches. Who doesn't love beautiful lavender soap?! :thumbup: That could even become your signature look recreated in say, pink, with a rose scent or green with a woody scent, black with anise, etc. So many possibilities for scent/color combos. You're just too good with that design to limit it to lavender color and scent. The sky's the limit! (until you get bored with it, lol.....) :p

A truly elegant soap. The extra effort with the mica on your stamp really sets it off.

I haven't posted in a while, but I couldn't contain myself...that is absolutely beautiful! Love, love, love the stamp.

thank you guys :)

yes, i am proud of it :D it's my fave creation so far. i am making another batch very soon!

Wow, loving the spoon swirl. Very elegant with a beautiful stamp. Just wish I lived locally so I could buy some!

Aww thanks guys :)

The photo was taken using my iphone camera. You don't need a fancy camera to take decent photos of your soap. Having one is, of course, a major plus.

A good lighting and background for contrast are all you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Back