Noni Soap Recipe - help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello soapers!
I'm from Vietnam and there are a lot of noni fruits here. I somewhere once read about the benefits of noni fruits in soapmaking. It has healing benefits and acne treatment also.But I can't find any recipe in the Internet and no review or experience of this kind of soap either!If you know something please share me.
Thank you guys in advance!

It's well known in Asia. I don't think there is a specific recipe for Noni. You can use any of your favorite CP soap recipe or what ever recipe that has been working for your skin.

I thought you were using the fruit. I didn't realize it was powder. Suggestion - add enough water to the powder to make a slurry and then blend it in at trace.

It's well known in Asia. I don't think there is a specific recipe for Noni. You can use any of your favorite CP soap recipe or what ever recipe that has been working for your skin.

How abouy combine noni with tamanu oil???

I thought you were using the fruit. I didn't realize it was powder. Suggestion - add enough water to the powder to make a slurry and then blend it in at trace.

The smell of the fruit ia disgusting.
It's the worst smell ive ever known haha. Even worse than *beep*

Of course, you can use tamanu oil in noni soap. I personally love tamanu oil! But I would also use other oils(coconut, palm,etc) along with tamanu. As Hazel said, add the noni powder at trace.

Of course, you can use tamanu oil in noni soap. I personally love tamanu oil! But I would also use other oils(coconut, palm,etc) along with tamanu. As Hazel said, add the noni powder at trace.

I'll try this one and let you guys know the review hehe. Hope my customers will love it!

Latest posts

Back