My hubby tells me I may have way to many posts!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutumnBreezeSoaps

Reaction score
Well you see, he thinks I have WAY to many posts for the two short weeks I have been here lol He tells me you all may get sick of answering questions and reading my posts (I think he's just jealous!) HEHE. So tell me please, DO I talk to much? You can be honest! LOL

I'm just so thrilled with making soaps I can't stay off of here for very long :D You guys have helped me out A LOT and I really do appreciate all the help you have given me, just in case I forgot to tell you all that :thumbup:

Maybe he visits not so friendly forums? I don't know...I guess he's just a man and men don't seem to share as much as women do.

Speaking from another newbie soaper's' POV, I am enjoying following your soaping journey as I wait for my first supplies to arrive. You demonstrate from your writings and pictures the dedication and enthusiasm for a new joy you have found in soaping. IMHO keep it up.

Thank you Cindy :D I was getting worried maybe I WAS annoying everyone hehe. I'm going to try to calm down a little. I know I prob make a lot of work for the admins :( I sure don't mean to tho! I wasn't aware that I had to post different things in different topics at first and now I THINK I have the right topic but it gets moved so still learning. I better "read more" (and post a little less) so I know what to put where! LOL It will give me more time to make soap! I will watch for your updates and your soap pics :D Can't wait!

"Hey, hey we're the newbies, just soapin' up the world" (Insert the Monkies theme song here). Sorry, it's 4:30am and I just finished my last sanding "shift" for the night. I just have this goofy picture in my head of us walking arm in arm with soap held out... The sawdust must be replacing brain cells. Goodnight.

Honestly I've just been glad there's someone out there who is just as crazy about this whole soap thing as me... I may not post as much as you do, but that's only because I have a final at college next week and soap has not had the privilege of having my full attention. After next week, though... ;)

I think the reason why we chalk up posts really fast on the forums is because we are so excited and there's so many things we want to know so badly ! I certainly feel this way because I just want to ask and ask questions after questions about soaps that intrigues me. And when I make a new discovery, I just want to share lol.

Like how I never knew pouring lye to milk can result in a bright yellow solution if I pour in too quickly and how adding honey to said solution would turn it orange. Sharing new discoveries can start a discussion and everyone learn new things lol. So keep going ! I like reading your posts as well !

A quilting forum I used to frequent gave status for the number of posts one had. And it was necessary to keep it up to maintain that status. So as you can imagine if one asked a yes or no question one would get 25-40 "yes" answers. I'm sure many were proud of how "active" their forum was. But I couldn't take it. Seemed fake to me.

So no. No one here has too many posts!

Latest posts

Back