My 100% coconut soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esheh195

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just finished a batch of soap today that is OLive, coconut, avocado, almond and castor based with the help of members of the forum. It's resting soundly in the mold now.
I wanted to post a pic of the batch I did earlier this month..it was a 100% coconut oil soap with 20% sf. I used Moroccan clay for coloring and added lemongrass and lime eo and a hint of grated incense (something I think I'll avoid next time :))
So far, I love the soap..it's hard and creates a good lather and leaves my skin smooth. It also smells great. Though th lemongrass is kind of overpowering the lime scent. I definitely have to practice my swirling techniques though..kind of blew it with that.
Anyways, it is my first venture back into soaping after dabbling with 2 batches last year so I wanted to include a pic while it's still sitting on racks curing next to the new batch.

image.jpg

Ha! Look at you lining them up! I see two more in the molds waiting to come out.

Your coconut soap looks great. Can't wait to see the others.

Latest posts

Back