New mini cupcake soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lildlege1

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1398171344.167002.jpg
What y'all think?

Those are a test run lol . My daughter is getting married and she demanded them as favors for her wedding lol her colors are light peach and cream color mixed with pinks

well done! i can see lotsa improvements with the piping :) see, it wasn't that hard, right?

i love the peach color, and those sugar pearls are perfect for decoration. i would love to use them as well for mine, but they won't stand the heat over here, they melted :(

Very nice. I went back and looked at your first and compared them. What came to mind was the attempt people make to explain to new soapers why they should wait to sell. The first was not terrible but pales when compared with the later results. Always keep at least one of any first attempt. It is gratifying to see how your skill has developed when looked at later and maybe just a tad nostalgic. :)

Thanks y'all. I really didn't want people to see them at the wedding but my daughter insists. Can't argue with the bride lol

Latest posts

Back