carrot soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkevin

Reaction score
well since the first carrot went south I did another, cp this time along with my first lard and camo soaps. the yellow in the lard is a little orange zest made with orange infused grape seed oil. smells good

sDSC_6299.JPG

sDSC_6301.JPG

sDSC_6300.JPG

Thanks everyone. I dehydrate parsley then throw it in the magic bullet. I find myself just liking to make soap more and more always playing with soap calc, just can't help myself:crazy:

Thanks everyone. I dehydrate parsley then throw it in the magic bullet. I find myself just liking to make soap more and more always playing with soap calc, just can't help myself:crazy:

That gorgeous green is just from dehydrated parsley?! I make celery salt all the time by leaving the leaves out about a day then putting them in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Would the same approach work with parsley? I haven't worked with any colors yet but I really like the idea of using natural colorants as much as possible.

jules I don't see why it wouldn't work. parsley is cheap and it doesn't take much I do the same with carrots this summer I am gonna try different fruits and veggies. I like to use my dehydrator

jules I don't see why it wouldn't work. parsley is cheap and it doesn't take much I do the same with carrots this summer I am gonna try different fruits and veggies. I like to use my dehydrator

Awesome!

Did you use the curly parsley or flat leaf for that color too, if you care to share. Or maybe I will just try both to see if it makes a difference. Maybe a double green swirl?!

Latest posts

Back