You know you're a crazy soap person when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeAnna

Reaction score
...you wash two and three times in the shower, each time with a different soap, and you're not an obsessive washer-upper type of person normally!

(My thanks to MsMolly for suggesting this topic and brightening my day!)

Last edited:
when you buy safety glasses for the bf b/c he hovers too much and apparently can't be trained to stay out of the kitchen when soap is being made.....

I, too, have 3 different soaps in the bathroom right now...... the bf usually sticks to using just one, but I go with all three in one shower.....

I like this thread!

It's good to know that I'm not the only crazy soap person that takes more than one bar in the shower at the same time. My sister lives near this great european import store, and they have a whole isle devoted to oils from all over the world, she can't believe that I am happy to just look in that one isle, and could easily spend 30 minutes looking at oil.

I've technically got 6 different recipes in the bathroom right now lol. 2 are just being used as hand soaps though while the other 4 in the shower. But I had 2 and just recently added 2 more to try out before the other 2 bars were used up...

oh no, excuses excuses... I'm doomed.

I am feeling much better about my plethora of assorted soaps in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room...

You go into Home Goods now just to see what oils they have in and browse the isles for anything that could be used as a mold.

Back