My Favorite XMas Present

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Handmade by my DH. Cuts like a dream! It is kind of anticlimactic using it though, cuz it cuts so quick and then it's done! :shock: Kinda strange after always having to fuss!

forum_cutter1.jpg

forum_cutter2.jpg

forum_cutter3.jpg

What an awsome gift! And well done to you husband! My DH was planning to try and make one but gave up as he thinks it's to complicated.:(

that is an awesome looking cutter! what a talented man, lucky youuu :)

i wish my dad is still around. he would've build me one as well, and i don't have to buy..

My DH was planning to try and make one but gave up as he thinks it's to complicated.:(
fuss-juzz: Keep your patience. Mine said the same thing and then a little later it was done. You never know!

i wish my dad is still around. he would've build me one as well, and i don't have to buy..

seven: I bet he would have, and he'd have loved the beautiful soaps you make!

Handmade by my DH. Cuts like a dream! It is kind of anticlimactic using it though, cuz it cuts so quick and then it's done! :shock: Kinda strange after always having to fuss!

What a wonderful cutter! My husband is prepared to have a go at making one and would appreciate drawings/instructions from your husband. Is he willing to give his plans or does he intend to patent the design?

Nframe, I think he looked around on the internet and just made it work; I never did see plans printed or saved on the computer. But I will certainly ask to see if he does have something or if he can at least point you in the right direction. I'm currently traveling but will ask when I get home next weekend or sooner if I remember when I call home one evening.

Latest posts

Back