Soap Making Forum Mobile App Is Live!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Admin
Reaction score
We are excited to announce that we have officially launched the Soap Making Forum mobile app for all Android and Apple devices! You can now keep up with the discussions on the go, post updates from your projects, upload photos of your soaps straight from your phone or tablet; it's everything the forum does in a nifty mobile package.

Search for "Soap Making" in the app store or click on the links below:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.soapmakingforumcom

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soap-making/id675511383?mt=8

800x480.jpg

Just installed it on my Xoom tablet...looks great!!

Sent from my Xoom using Soap Making mobile app

This looks awesome, and I'd love to use it, but Kindles can't use apps from the Google play store... Would it be hard to adapt it for Kindle and have it available on Amazon? (I am not a developer, so have no idea how much extra work/time/expense this might involve... maybe it's not justifiable (?)

Last edited:
just installed the new mobile ap

I just installed the mobile version and its not working every time I try to click the little icon that takes you to the menus it just keeps saying loading, itsvso frustrating, I am typing this post on the web version but on my tablet, fingers crossed it gets sorted out.nanyway glad to be here and looking forward to reading and participating in the posts

Thanks i installed this on my ipad, but i dont see a post button anywhere to create a new thread?

Currently, you can't like comments in the app, you can't sort your subscribed threads, and it keeps getting stuck on loading (at least for me) whenever you try and change screens. And it crashes completely when you try and change the app settings, like your signature.

But, it's much quicker and easier to use than the online version when on a tablet or phone. :) So it's a trade-off.

Latest posts

Back