Design & Packaging Opinion

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to share with everyone the design that we are pretty sure we are settling on for our soaps. Check it out and let me know what you think:

942554_10151707953360039_498344073_n.jpg

1002727_10151745986055039_662533884_n.jpg

Dang nice stamp! If you don't mind where did you get it? Also nice wrapping.

Thanks everybody! I actually bought both stamps from artists through Etsy. Shipped all the way from China. I am pretty sure Brambleberry outsources all their stamps to china so it's much cheaper to buy it directly from them and just wait a little while.

Thanks everybody! I actually bought both stamps from artists through Etsy. Shipped all the way from China. I am pretty sure Brambleberry outsources all their stamps to china so it's much cheaper to buy it directly from them and just wait a little while.

Do you mind saying which vendor? I am looking to do a custom soap stamp and would rather work with a known entity.

I am looking to do a custom soap stamp and would rather work with a known entity.

you may wish to try "artdeco123" I have had very good luck with this vendor in the past...lots of good comments for them too...2-3 weeks to arrive...just remember that they speak English about as well as you speak Chinese...it would be best to provide them a life-sized copy of EXACTLY what you want.

Last edited:
you may wish to try "artdeco123" I have had very good luck with this vendor in the past...lots of good comments for them too...2-3 weeks to arrive...just remember that they speak English about as well as you speak Chinese...it would be best to provide them a life-sized copy of EXACTLY what you want.

:p Just about the same for this vendor too.
He used to frequent this forum once and seemed to be a really nice guy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Kudosoap

plz forgive me for hi-jacking this thread...it was not my intention...I read your website and it sounds like you certainly found your little slice of heaven! the New England coubtryside is a wonderful place to "live and let live." I wish you luck in your new endeavor!

Thanks so much for recommending the other vendor. I really hate the wait time with ordering from China!! lol

I will say that the packaging has been such a massive success, we have sold hundreds of bars already.

heartsong, thanks for visiting the website!! We really love our farm, and as of this weekend are up to 21 goats!!! LOTS to do!! haha

i really like how you combine the simple pleasures of country living, while adding a sublime mix of "folksy" along with some wonderful food recipes, soap and such...you make it very "comfy" to come visit! keep up the great work!

:-D btw, i simply MUST make that pizza next time i'm home!

The goat stamp could not be cuter! Your web sites are very inspirational. Reading all that you do makes me feel like such a slacker! :lol:

Latest posts

Back