A few more - 1

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are gorgeous! I love the Frangipani and I'm also interested in knowing how you got such swirls in the lavender blend.

The lavender one is an ITP swirl, I usually have a very thick trace so that's probably why its gone like that.

They are all soooo pretty! I hope to be half as talented one of these years to make soap as pretty as these!

Wow...all are pretty.....just curious about the bamboo and white lily scent. I recently bought that scent from Natuarl Candle Supplies , but it was for candle only scent...love it in melts....is that where you got that fragrance? :)

If you don't mind - where did you get the frangipani scent? That is my favorite tree (I have 7 currently) and they smell amazing - I was searching for this scent and I think BB has it. Your soaps are GORGEOUS!!

Wow...all are pretty.....just curious about the bamboo and white lily scent. I recently bought that scent from Natuarl Candle Supplies , but it was for candle only scent...love it in melts....is that where you got that fragrance? :)

That's where I got it from and its bath and body safe, not just candles.

If you don't mind - where did you get the frangipani scent? That is my favorite tree (I have 7 currently) and they smell amazing - I was searching for this scent and I think BB has it. Your soaps are GORGEOUS!!

That's my favourite flower and I have a few Frangi scents, I bought it here in Australia. I can give you the supplier, but not sure if its cost effective if your overseas.

Back