Pics of my first Goat's Milk soap and carrot soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terminatortoo

Reaction score
My first GM soap using GM in place of all the water with a swirl made with cocoa powder. The carrot soap I made with baby food and sprinkled with gold sugar crystals on top.

IMG_1277.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

Great looking soap! How did you like working with GM? I love it. I just now have my first bars at end of 4 week cure.

Great looking soap! How did you like working with GM? I love it. I just now have my first bars at end of 4 week cure.
I was very nervous and was afraid I would mess it up lol
It wasn't as hard as I thought though and I can't wait to try them.
I hope they will be good for my incredibly dry and itchy skin.

I like both of them! The swirls are very pretty and the carrot soap looks so wholesome. Good idea about putting the sugar crystals on top!

Very nice! I really like the GM soap :) I just got a source for GM from a friend of mine, so I will be trying some in the near future.

Looks Good. The top soap looks like vanilla fudge with a chocolate swirl! Guess I must be hungry. I remember my first Goats milk soap, I guess I had scorched the milk, cause it turned out orange! Never did get the hang of it, to make it white!

Latest posts

Back