bacon soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirrdee

Reaction score
I had a special order for this soap. The customer was ordering it for a Christmas present for her brother. I guess he loves everything bacon! I am happy with how it turned out. Initially I was going to do a spoon swirl, but it accelerated so I had to glop it in the mold. The customer was very pleased 8)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/baconsoap.jpg/

yes, I saved the bacon grease for a couple months, then rendered it (3X), used just a touch of TD in the lighter portion and used madder root for the reddish color. Added bacon FO and at first it smelled more like cookies, but now the hickory smell is coming through.

I love bacon! If it weren't for bacon I'd most likely be a vegetarian LOL

I've been thinking about making a bacon & chocolate soap, but I'm too afraid that I'll try to eat it.

Make sure to keep it away from dogs! :D My dogs are so bad they try to eat my regular soap!

Your soap looks awesome, BTW!

Thanks everyone...BTW, I got my new stamp from Dave @ lasercutz...he does an amazing job and the stamp is way easier to use than the clear acrylic kind from you-know-who!

Latest posts

Back