Where Can I Buy Soap Making Supplies in Los Angeles, CA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irma93015

Reaction score
I live in Ventura County and cannot find a business locally to purchase soap making supplies. I will be in Los Angeles tomorrow and would like to know if ther is a business that carries soap making supplies? I will be in the San Gabriel Valley, however I will drive just about anywhere in LA County to find these supplies. I did find a business in Riverside where I could place an order and pick up at will call. I am looking for a storefront, a place where I can browse through the products. Can anyone give me information on such a place? I know I can go online and find a multitude of suppliers. Also, wanted to ask, are the health food stores a good place to purchase the butters besides the grocery stores, such as shea and cocoa butter. Thanks for any info, I am new at this and will make my first bathch of fresh goats milk soap once I gather all the ingredients. I bought the book "Soap Making for Idiots". I have found it most helpful.

Latest posts

Back