This is how I made my first successful batch of CP soap! It was my third try, I think the lye I bought from Lowe's was inactive, probably exposed to too much air throughout the lines of distribution; as soon as I got the good stuff the process worked perfectly! My recipe was 30% CO, 35% OO, 25% PO, 7% Castor Oil, 3% Beeswax, with Gurjun Balsam and Sandalwood EOs. I'm a newbie (already hopelessly addicted) and the best information for me for learning comes from forums like this and others posting about their experiences with pictures and videos. Hope this can help another newbie at least a little.
(I know the pics are small, if anyone wants to see any of them larger please let me know and I can upload the larger individual images. I just felt there are too many to post all the singles.)