FREE Nurture Soap Supplies Mica Samples

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
Part 1 0f 2

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.
During the past few weeks Nurture Soap Supply has been undergoing new web design and working with their shopping cart vendor. This resulted in growing pains and their site crashed during an amazing sale. Well she is almost back to full speed with stock replenished.
Many were upset at the time. I decided to forego the significant discount and purchased a large supply of micas before the sale and my order was not affected. Well here’s the deal. I received my order and a few days later received a DUPLICATE order. I e-mailed Carrie so I could make arrangements to send the second order back. Carrie in her generosity responded by telling me I could keep the second order free of charge.
Frankly I was stunned. Here is a small business that must have experienced a significant financial hit and here she is offering to let me keep over $200.00 in product. At first, I was just going to mail it back anyway. I felt guilty and kind of like I was stealing. I love the quality of Nurture’s products and want to keep my good customer relationship with them. Then I had an idea.
With Carrie’s permission I am going to make free small samples – approximately 1 teaspoon, dry weight of all of these amazing colors.
DISCLAIMER: I have no professional or monetary relationship with Nurture Soap Supply. I think this is a great company and I love being a customer. I am happy to take on this project so our Forum Family unfamiliar with their micas can try them out at the price of two stamps. I am listing this exclusively here. – Since soaping has become a part of my daily life and joy, this forum has become my extended soaping family. As a new soaper who cannot yet offer any real expertise, this is my small way of saying thank-you for all of the wisdom I receive.
For the price of a 1st Class US self addressed stamped envelope you may have your choice of two colors. When supplies run low, please give me the option of substitution. **I will be happy to mail to other countries but I put the responsibility of calculating the correct postage on your shoulders. (For comparison, US weight limit is 1 ounce or approximately 6 sheets of paper.) – I’ve weighed a few samples and one US first class stamp should easily cover it.
Once I start receiving requests, I will post in this thread when I have mailed your order. This will be done on a first-come, first served availability. As supplies deplete, I will post updates here on the forum at least daily. Based on my rudimentary math skills, there are 36 samples per color for a total of 540 samples available. (Based on my experience with prior purchases, there will be a few extras as Nurture’s measurements are generous.)
My husband has kindly offered to let me use his business mailing address - My mailman though very understanding would probably not be happy. Please mail to:
Attention Cindy – Just add Water • 11007 West Perimeter Rd • Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Okay, the good part – Here is the list of what I have. Please visit NurtureSoap.com to see the colors and recommended usage rates. Carrie tests all of her micas in CP and M&P. Under the “More Info” tab, you can see what the colors look like. Your sample will only list the color name. Please find the ingredients listing below.

I love those cutters on your site...I so wish I had the money to get one, I do not...maybe I'll try to squirrel money away, oh and is this offer for colorant samples still open?

Yes, there are still micas available. Unfortunately I have some significant medical issues and will be hospitalized 5/12/15. I will get back to you as able, Cindy

Just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you during your hospital stay and hope that you recuperate from whatever is ailing you in a speedy manner! Feel better soon!

Back