~*~ SMF March 2017 Challenge - Black Background Soaps! ~*~
~ March 2017 Black Background Soap Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Other Crafts and DIY Projects > Scout's sweater

Old 01-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #11
earlene
Grandmother & Soaper
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 660 Posts
Likes Given: 1121

He looks so cozy in the little sweater! I'd not want to put my bare butt on my porcelain tile floors, I can tell you! I don't blame him one bit!

With so little cushioning between his ribs and those big buttons, I wonder if he might get uncomfortable if he tries to lie down on that side? Maybe a bit of Velcro would be less of an irritant should he decide he wants to lie on this right side? Just a thought. I'm sort of like the princess and the pea, so I think of those things.

When my granddaughter had a chihuahua, we made her two outfits: Pajamas & the most adorable little dress. It was so much fun. And she looked so cute in them.

Old 01-12-2017, 01:23 AM   #12
BeesKnees
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 135 Times on 72 Posts
Likes Given: 299

Oh my, he's quite the handsome little devil! What a lovely sweater you've made him too!

I'm glad to hear the latest in the adventures of Navigator and Scout.