help with web site - Yahoo Site builder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opalgirl

Reaction score
Does anyone use Yahoo Site Builder for their site. I'm building one now and I want the add to cart button etc. But they are telling me I need "Merchant solutions". Everything I read about Merchants Solutions leads me to believe it's for much bigger businesses.

Thanks for any input

PS I've already purchased domain name and 3 months of hosting. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew.

never used Yahoo Site Builder
however, we are using paypal add to cart system
they charge a small fee per purchase order
so its not too expensive
and its easy set up

also we found some hosting for $1.00 a month
cpanel, 300mg space all kinds of stuff
at http://www.rosebumhosting.com/
if anyone needs it cheap, it seems a good deal

opalgirl said:
Does anyone use Yahoo Site Builder for their site. I'm building one now and I want the add to cart button etc. But they are telling me I need "Merchant solutions". Everything I read about Merchants Solutions leads me to believe it's for much bigger businesses.

Thanks for any input

PS I've already purchased domain name and 3 months of hosting. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew.

its probably saying that you need to get a merchant solution(a monthly pay service thing) so you when someone clicks "purchase" on your website...you are able to put orders through to whatever merchant venue you are using...

I have not used the yahoo site builder but thats just my 2 cents lol

if you go through paypal they let you create buttons for adding to cart and then give you 2 ways to use the code. it works pretty easy

Latest posts

Back