Deceptively disasterous! Cut bar Pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katsntx

Reaction score
Well, here are the cut bars. Not what I planned, but not too bad considering the issues I had. LOL... friends shouldn't let friends soap when distracted!

Actually, the individual photo kinda looks like cupid with a flaming arrow??

IMG_20140827_180002810.jpg

IMG_20140827_180239926.jpg

they don't look that bad for the hiccups you encountered while soaping! I actually like them! looks like misty clouds

Can't decide if they'll go into the bargain bin or rebatch:think:

Gonna tackle this one again tomorrow!

Do NOT rebatch those!! They remind me of the sea!
Poseidon's Fury. Love it!

I second Sinful7's comment! NO rebatch if those gaps are just soaping disaster byproduct, and not anything unhappier than that....they're lovely!

Thanks guys. But those holes really bug me. And they are so textured. Is that from the ricing or just air bubbles, you think? I've never had that happen before. Other than silk there are no additives in these.

I agree with everyone else ~ NO rebatch and NO bargain bin! They're absolutely lovely with a calm horizon or stormy sea feel. Northern Lights maybe? You may have hit some speed bumps during the process but the final result looks beautiful! :thumbup:

I love the name Poseidon's fury too... The golden swirls remind me of his trident. These are not bargain bin soaps. Differences in soaps make them unique.

Just finished the redo. Behaved MUCH better! And it helped that I was not distracted this time. We'll see how this one turns out.

Absolutely no rebatch!!!! And as for the bargain bin, you, that you can have a closer look, know better but as I see them in the picture, I would bye them in the original price! They remind me of a stormy autumn sky...

These are a...disaster? Um...what? lol

You know what first came to mind, the instant I saw the first picture? Ocean.

To me, it looks like an wave-filled ocean; I personally think they're quite lovely.

Latest posts

Back