American oil help: Lush

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which are your top 3 favourites? (pop in a commetn if it's not listed)

• 1001 Kisses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alkamaar

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Avobath

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Candy Fluff

• Sex Bomb

• Snow Fairy

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Rose Jam

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Porridge

• Total voters

oilandwater

Reaction score
Hi All

I've been making candles and wax melts for a few years now and am about to branch out and import some oils from USA (to the UK).

I'm specifically looking for Lush dupes and due to shipping I'll probably end up getting sucked into spending 100's $$$$ to 'save money'. I swear, fragrance oils are like a sick addiction to me, I have so many and always say I need to do a destash but can never bring myself to part with them!

Anyhow...any advice on sites that have good quality (strong and accurate) dupes would be amazing, any dupes that should be avoided would be really helpful too.

Thanks so much

OilandWater

Thanks DixieDragon

Do you know if their oils can be used in candles? And incontrast to Natures Garden (for example) are they strong?

thanks x

Try soap kitchen their fragrance oil is very good, they have for soap use and for candle too. Thesoapkitchen.co.uk. Give them a look.

If you're ordering Lush dupes from Nurture, DO NOT miss Honey I Washed the Kids!

thanks Brewer George, top of the list. Ended up purchasing 14x 1lb bottles!!

Addiction out of control!!

Nurture Soap Supplies specializes in Lush dupes.

Thanks so much for the recommendation, so many to choose from and fab customer service too. xx

14 lbs of FOs! *fans self*

What are you getting?!

I told you I had a problem!

I got:

Sex Bomb
Honey I washed the Kids
1001 Kisses
Supernova
Avobath
Porridge
Frozen
American Cream
Breath of God
Sexbomb
Rockstar

I am now wanting to add on Lord of Misrule and ask if they have Caracas!

I'm out of control :D :D

I told you I had a problem!

I got:

Sex Bomb
Honey I washed the Kids
1001 Kisses
Supernova
Avobath
Porridge
Frozen
American Cream
Breath of God
Sexbomb
Rockstar

I am now wanting to add on Lord of Misrule and ask if they have Caracas!

I'm out of control :D :D

I reviewed a few of those in the later pages of this thread.

Hi All

I've been making candles and wax melts for a few years now and am about to branch out and import some oils from USA (to the UK).

I'm specifically looking for Lush dupes and due to shipping I'll probably end up getting sucked into spending 100's $$$$ to 'save money'. I swear, fragrance oils are like a sick addiction to me, I have so many and always say I need to do a destash but can never bring myself to part with them!

Anyhow...any advice on sites that have good quality (strong and accurate) dupes would be amazing, any dupes that should be avoided would be really helpful too.

Thanks so much

OilandWater

Dont forget you will have to produce the EU legally compliant CLP label (and SDS) as the US fragrances wont come with that already prepared.

And dont forget that whatever you order from the States you will also have to add customs and VAT plus postal surcharges before it can be delivered,

Last edited:
Back