Singing praises to NG, NS, and Aztec

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dxray123

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I am so thoroughly impressed with the fragrance oil shipments I received from NG, NS, and Aztec for their quality fragrance oils. I ordered 171 sample bottles split fairly evenly between the 3 companies. My nose is tired but their were only 8 out of the whole bunch I didn't care for OOB. I want to give a special thank you to Tabatha from Aztec for her awesome customer service. There was a shipment error that was mostly my mistake but she happily helped me retrieve my order without placing blame or saying it was my mistake therefore I had to figure it out. She has been on the phone with me every day for the last five business days. So a very gracious thank you to her and thank you to the other companies for their solid products. The majority of these fragrances are going to be used in bath and body products but some will be used in cold process soap. The ones that are to be used in soap I will update on the fragrance review chart as I found this chart extremely helpful when selecting fragrance oil's. It is truely an invaluable resource.

Latest posts

Back