cacti blooms

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onesickfreak

Reaction score
a little colour from my garden... some are CITES 1, others i got from my local DIY...

a.asteria6-2-15.JPG

a. asteria 6-2 close up.JPG

astro hybrid 6-2-14.JPG

e. dominos 6-2-14.JPG

notocactus uebelmannianus 5-15.JPG

peanut hybrid6-1-14 (3).jpg

turbinicarpus polaskii la bonita 5-15.JPG

hamatocactus hamatacanthus.JPG

friccii 5-10-14.JPG

I love cacti. Yours are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your pics. It brightened my gloomy day. I needed that <3

Wow, those are impressive! Are you propagating the CITES list species as an official source?

I never had much luck growing cactus. Clearly you know what you are doing!

Nice cacti. I especially like the third one down & the last one, what species are they? I keep a few cacti too but nothing very interesting. I am getting into mesembs though, I have a P. nelii that is due to bloom soon.

thanks, theyre my babies

nothing official... got papers on some from when they were shipped from china, pics of seeds ive started and the packaging/labels... my master plan is grow a bunch and take them to their homes, set them free in the desert... my old lady has family that owns property on the texas/mexico border ;-}

oh yeah, the third down is a astrophytum hybrid, not sure what species (mother or father) the last is a lophophora fricii

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back