Please send some good vibes my way

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all. Cleo is going in this evening to get tested for it, since living with Jack put her at risk. I'll know one way or another by tonight. One of my friends is coming with me as moral support.

I'm so sorry to hear about Jack. My thoughts are with you. I will keep my fingers crossed for Cleo.

I'm so sorry for all that you and Jack have been through, but am glad he suffers no more. You undoubtedly made the right decision. I have great hope for Cleo, even if she tests positive. My sister had a cat who was likely born with FELV and he lived to a ripe old age. Think positive!

And Cleo's tests came back negative!!

It also turns out that Jack's leukemia was caused by Feline AIDS, rather than FeLV. That's harder to transmit than FeLV. He was negative when we brought him home... but he did have a surgery that included a blood transfusion. Who knows. Either way, there was no reason to even go looking for him to have it, so know way to know.

I'm so sorry about Jack. *hugs* my sincere condolences to you

Good news about Cleo though.

Oh no! I'm so sorry about Jack. I hate when people lose their beloved pets. They are so much a part of our lives. Very glad to hear Cleo tested negative. Sending lots of hugs your way.

My Cleo asked me to write to your Cleo and send her fond regards and best wishes for a long and happy life. She recommends lots of cuteness, lap time, "bread and butter", and purring as the best medicine to offer to you as you mourn the loss of your handsome Jack.

DSC_0021a.jpg

DSC_0060a.jpg

Thank you all.

DeeAnna--pretty kitty!

It took Cleo just shy of a week to adjust to Jack not being here. When she realized that I wasn't going to see him or look for him, she spent two nights calling for him, and in the meantime and several days later she barely touched her food.

And I've had to start playing with her a LOT more, or else she'll decide to go after my legs/feet as toys!

Latest posts

Back