I need some likes on my FB Page, please :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liked! all of the above, stacey had trouble getting to your page. If you fix it will like yours too.

Be careful when you get your custom URL.

I just set my business FB page up, got 25 likes and when I set up my URL, it linked back to my personal page. I did exactly like FB said to do, and it didn't work. Real pain!!

"liked" them both! and they do look great. i dont know how much you can do with a facebook fan page. i THINK customizing is out of the question. although i hope i am wrong about that.

Rats! Sorry about the incorrect link. :oops:

Try this:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Feedin ... 2934367955

If that fails, try just putting "Feeding the Habit" in the search box. The profile picture is a yellow square with the name and a fork on it.

Thanks!

Again, constructive feedback is always welcomed. :D

Edit: Well, geez, it still looks like the link isn't working. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Sorry. Hopefully ya all can find me anyway.

Great FB Sites ... I liked them my FB is under my real name Sharon Sims Simmons :D don't have one for my soapies and stuff yet

Nearly all of those links just take me to my own FB page.
Except for Meadowhillfarms.
There must be some sort of right way to link.

Thanks Hazel!
I've been having lots of fun making that "Dark Side of the Moon" for the Pink Floyd fans out there.

Gee, it's been fun linking to everyone's Facebook pages. Thanks MeadowHilFarmCT for letting me jump on your bandwagon!

Back