Individual soap boxes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidwil

Reaction score
Hi! I have bought plastic molds of mermaids for soap making. They are detailed in design and I would like to paint just a few details on them once they are made. To display them I would like to get some boxes with cardboard on the bottom and 1/2 way up the sides and a plastic top that exceeds the cardboard sides. I checked with papermart and did not find what I was looking for. What other companies could I try to look for them? Thank you so much for your help!!

Not sure of the size you're looking for but it sounds like a chocolate or candy box would work.

840965-rect-pvc.jpg

http://www.papermart.com/clear-pvc-boxes-with-flat-gold-bottom/id=23357#23357

After searching I could not find the type of box I had in mind. But Clearbags had a plastic slide in box that matched in size. So I ordered those. After thinking about it, they probably work even better because you can see the mermaid much better then if cardboard would be on bottom and partial sides.
Thank you so much for your tips and ideas!! I really appreciate your help!!!! Can't wait to get them!

Latest posts

Back