What does your house smell like right now?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epoxy.....

Hubbie fixed a chair for me....it needed to be "well ventilated, but he thought he would do it in the living room anyway. He couldn't smell it, even after my eyes were red and watery and my nose was itchy. MEN!? Can they smell anything besides steak on the grill and cinnamon rolls?

I had to open a couple of windows, it's chilly in here too, and it still smells like epoxy...

Fire smoke. Dang yellow jackets in the fireplace again. Trying to smoke em out. It's hot outside, and here we are with a fire. Boo.
Tomorrow shall have the sweet aromas of sweetgrass and a blend of fresh spring flowers. Spring in October! Going to attempt two batches. Soaping just about kills me physically, but oh well. Only live once!

A mishmash of holidays! I have pumpkin spice, Kringleberry, and coffee soaps curing right now (among others). It smells like family should be showing up any minute. :)

Peppermint Cream and Warm Vanilla Sugar. It smells really great right now. The other day I made Bay Rum, Shot of Mocha, and Berry Vanilla in like an hours time. (I was speed soaping, had the molds prepared already) The house did not smell so great that night, lol.

So cliche......but it smells like roasting winter squash! just got a buttercup squash out of the oven. Ready to add sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon, cane syrup, cardamom, clove, and a little salt. It is about to smell even better!!!!!

Ever made Martha Stewart's Gratineed Squash Halves? OMG drool. Hint: get your Gruyere cheese at Costco, it's about half the price. And when you're talking $17/lb vs $9/lb, thats a lot!

Latest posts

Back