awe fiddles, I need more money!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgawlik

Reaction score
Well after spending the morning AND part of the afternoon on the forum, I did take a break to make a batch of soap, I guess I have to go to work now so I can make the cash I need to order more stuff, found so many great inspirations today... but I don't want to go to work, I would rather be soaping

I just switched from working out of my house to a job in an office and its so hard! I use to soap plan while I worked when I was home and even set up everything so I could get started as soon as I was done with my calls, now I sit in an office and hardly have time to even think about soap.

This forum is often all I get to explore most days. Sigh. :(

I guess it would be different if I actually liked my job.. but hey I was off yesterday and today, so I got to try my hand at liquid soaping.. turned out ok

Today I have 1 batch down and so many more in my head..

I guess it would be different if I actually liked my job.. but hey I was off yesterday and today, so I got to try my hand at liquid soaping.. turned out ok

Today I have 1 batch down and so many more in my head..

I'm glad you got 1 batch down. :) I'm feeling a little to off to try and make anything. Right now would have been perfect since I have the house to myself.

I'm glad you got 1 batch down. :) I'm feeling a little to off to try and make anything. Right now would have been perfect since I have the house to myself.

That's the besy for me. But I don't get much home alone time with hunny between jobs.. and to think I was excited about school starting back..

Trying to get some batches ready to go for late October. We have so many festivals coming up.. guess im gonna have to stick the dehumidifier in what is now my drying closet. But oh my do my clothes smell so yummy.

Back