Update_Filling Machine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did purchase a filling machine https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L6GYUWA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 and it has to go back. After cleaning it before use, using the suggested method, I used it for my thick lotion (70 ounces). The lavender eo reacted with an area in the hopper, after inspecting I saw a bad weld. Sadly it worked well but I lost 12 bottles and my 70 ounces of lotion plus 1.2 oz of Lavender EO :headbanging: Not happy and it is getting boxed up this week and going back

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry about that. It looked like a nice machine, too.

That's too bad. I have that exact machine, and although cleaning it is a PITA I've never had a bad batch of lotion come out of it. It's awesome, I don't know how I did without it for years before getting it.

That's too bad. I have that exact machine, and although cleaning it is a PITA I've never had a bad batch of lotion come out of it. It's awesome, I don't know how I did without it for years before getting it.
Do you happen to remember where you purchased yours? It worked very nicely with my very thick lotion. I am not opposed to trying another one, since it was so much easier than a pastry bag

this is why I am still waiting with ordering. Someone suggested expensive machine, made in US but it is like $ 900. It suppose to be the best but the price

Do you happen to remember where you purchased yours? It worked very nicely with my very thick lotion. I am not opposed to trying another one, since it was so much easier than a pastry bag

I believe ebay, and it was shipped from China and all of the instructions are in Chinese. LOL It only took 12 days to get to me, I've had it for 4 years, and at the time it was $89.00

But seriously, it looks identical to the one you posted a link to except instead of white, the base is more of a greyish white. If I find a pic of mine I can post it.

Back