Sealing wax

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happysoap

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone made sealing wax from paraffin or bees wax? Does anyone know how it is made?

I just got an order that requires some sealing wax for stamping the wedding logo on wedding favors. I have paraffin and bees wax available to me and quickly. Ordering is also an option but it is quite pricey. I would prefer paraffin so I can color it easier (the wedding colors are purple and orange).

Thanx a bunch

I found the same on Google.

I was just hoping to talk to someone who has tried making it to see if it worth the trouble or not.

@shunt: I live in Europe :D Michael's is a bit further than walking distance. But thanks for the good thoughts :D

Last edited:
I found the same on Google.

I was just hoping to talk to someone who has tried making it to see if it worth the trouble or not.

@shunt: I live in Europe :D Michael's is a bit further than walking distance. But thanks for the good thoughts :D

Well, that would make it a bit hard to get to. Sorry about that. Just trying to be helpful. Hope you figure something out. :grin:

i use sealing wax for my packaging. i like the ones with wick in them as it is easier to burn and apply. the ones w/o the wick are made with different material, rather sticky and hard to apply... cheaper though..

Back