A Special Thank You

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to marghewitt who kindly sent me some FOs that she no longer wanted. When the package arrived today, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning :) I love how thoughtful everyone is on this forum and I am proud to be here and hope to one day be able to pay forward some of the kind acts that people here have shown me.

So, here is the haul of FOs and a couple EOs as well from marghewitt.

IMGP0591.jpg

I just ordered ten 1 oz samples from NG. I plan to several 20oz batches to see which one we like.

That is incredibly sweet. I really appreciate seeing that sort of kindness toward others and the enthusiasm that the members of this board provides. I've posted on so many forums for help of one kind or another over the years and usually find them to be very cold toward "outsiders" and especially judgemental. Coming from a girl with NO money to spare, seeing this kind of help for people trying to get started is heart-warming. I've been selling homemade things from my etsy shop to be able to buy ingredients for soap in the hopes that eventually I will be able to make a full-time living from it. Rather than being discouraging, I've found nothing but helpful advice and useful tips from all of you...and trememdous support and positive feedback. You are all wonderful and I love you all. :)

Back