Need a totally RANCID Fragrance Oil scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get the FOs? Do they smell as terrible as they sound?

I will see when I get home this Wednesday. Out of town at the moment.

Had my wife open the package. She partially opened the bottle and started gagging. According to her it does indeed smell of dirty diapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any pics?

Sent from my Z828 using Soap Making mobile app

I generally only make mono-colored soap, so there is not much to look at.

One final update on the Dirty Diaper Soap. My coworker just told me he gave one to a "friend" who took it in the shower with him. Supposedly, this "friend" started bathing with it and immediately vomited.

Another satisfied customer! :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
One final update on the Dirty Diaper Soap. My coworker just told me he gave one to a "friend" who took it in the shower with him. Supposedly, this "friend" started bathing with it and immediately vomited.

Oh dear lord, poor “friend”! Yuck!!! (But I can’t help laughing!)

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

Do they not bother smelling the soap before they shower? Lol

Latest posts

Back