Please ma'am may we have some more?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
I don't know about others, but I never get tired of hearing good things. Here's a little note from my wholesale customer in today's email Inbox:

RE: ZANY'S ESSENTIAL LOTION
MO in mail this am. Please ma'am may we have some more? It is a best seller at Flea Market and reorders are driving our online sales (I sent out 3 in an order this am) Other lotion also sells out there but not like the essential!
Oh and this is with competition from a commercial pain relief cream right across the aisle. https://rtpr.com
The "Please ma'am...ff" always makes me giggle. It's like the line in Oliver Twist, when he holds up his bowl of porridge and says, "Please Sir, may I have some more?" Now, I ask ya', how can anyone refuse that kind of request?

Congrats on the sales! Its a good feeling to be appreciated for the quality of your products isn't it?!!
Thanks! Actually, Candy, for me it's about helping somebody in pain... KWIM? ...and it just makes my day when I get feedback like that. I feel like I'm doing some good in the world.

SHORT STORY: I make MSM Emu Oil Cream (for arthritis pain) for me, DH and my mom. My favorite aunt was in a great deal of pain after she hurt her neck in a car accident. In her later years, she had several surgeries, but the pain continued. She hated the pain pills they gave her because they doped her up and she was not herself. I sent her some of that cream and it must have helped because she kept ordering more, as needed. Toward the end of her journey on this earth, the pain became even more intense. She called me in the middle of the night, to tell me the pain pills weren't working and she begged me to send all the jars of that cream that I had on hand. Her desperation haunts me to this day. I just couldn't get them to her fast enough. She died two days later.

Back