My first Embeds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama

Reaction score
Imade some hearts. I should have made a bigger batter to embed them into and more white on top. I used a new silcone loaf for for a trial run in it and it worked great and the soap came right . I will just have to try again. I use some Lick me all over FO which is a fav FO of mine and everone in my family.
003-11.jpg

The hearts are small. I found a little rubber ice cube mold that has 15 hearts on the sheet.

Oh wow, they look really cute! I've been dying to try embeds, but a little intimidated by it.
Bama, does the Lick Me All Over discolor at all? I love that scent, but have only used it in MP.

Love your soap and Lick me all over scent, great name - what does that smell like ?

No it does'nt discolor or accelerate. Fragrance sticks. I bought mine from SOS. It was the first FO i ever used. I had bought some Shea butter , body butter at a market and they used Lick me all over and all I can say is you do want to eat it. I am not good at describing scents.
I have found another scent I really like. I haven't soaped with it but put it in some Shea butter I got from the Health food store and my skin smells Fabulous all day. The of it is DR. FeelGood. i only ordered an ounce from NG so I need to get some more to try soaping. These Names. LOL

Thanks for the compliments on the soap. I hope to do better next time. I may try some confetti embeds.

Bama said:
I bought mine from SOS. It was the first FO i ever used. These Names. LOL

Me too! I gave it a shot because of the great reviews. It was one of my first fo's, also. Haven't used it in CP yet and I have 4 oz. of it left, so thank you for reminding me how yummy it is
:)

Relle9, this is the description from SOS site:
Lick Me All Over: Sure you can rename it but there is no mistaking its exotic and seductive scent. Rich with notes of fruit and tropical paradise, you and your customers will love the alluring aroma of this trendy favorite. Perfect for exotic blends. Raspberry, Melon, Citrus with a slight floral note.

Back