Lookie what my amazing wonderful fiancé got for me!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a lovely birthday surprise waiting for me after work - a soapmaking utility cart! No more cardboard boxes and closet stashing for me! I wasted no time filling it up! :p

IMG_20170321_174623_01_01.jpg

Aw that a thoughtful gift - proof that he's pays attention to you!

(But uh, you're a new soaper right? You'll need another by Christmas, trust me!!)

You can tell when someone really cares about you...when they get you a gift that's something you would have actually chosen for yourself. It's easy to go out and buy a dozen roses, and roses are lovely, but a utility cart for soaping, now that's the way to a soaper's heart! :thumbup:

You can tell when someone really cares about you...when they get you a gift that's something you would have actually chosen for yourself. It's easy to go out and buy a dozen roses, and roses are lovely, but a utility cart for soaping, now that's the way to a soaper's heart! :thumbup:

Exactly, I looove "utility" gifts. My fiance has also got me a Kitchenaide Mixer (which I used aaalll the time) and a portable makeup storage unit that I use for my face painting business. He definitely knows the way to my heart. :)

Back