Greetings Everyone

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been lurking on this site for awhile now reading, reading, reading. Wow, soooooo much information!!:crazy:

Anyway, thought I should introduce myself. I've been making candles as a hobby for a couple years and happened across some soapy info (don't remember what now) that made me start looking into the details and I'm hooked! I'm an electronics engineer by trade, but the science side of soap I find very interesting. The utilitarian and home crafted nature calls to me as well.

I'm not much of an artist, so I just look in awe at the beautiful soaps on this site and elsewhere. But maybe someday... :)

I've done 14 CP batches so far (and some playing with M&P but I don't really count that). Some salt bars, pot swirls and drop swirls. I have a new crock pot that's still in the box but destined for some HP and LS experiments. So many things to try!

So, thanks for the wonderful forum and on with the show... ;)

Howdy from Colorado, Kevin! Wave.gif

Ah, yes, "real" mountains for sure! Before GPS you could always depend on the mountains on the west to get your bearings! LOL But you're in a lovely area now too... along the banks of the Columbia... we went through Vancouver while on a road trip to Vancouver/Seattle where my sister and her family live.

Back