Saucy Santa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this fragrance from Mad Oils? Thoughts?

I have it, but I haven't tried it yet. It smells like a hot chocolate mixed with a little peppermint to me oob. The buyers at MO and I must have similar noses... I pretty much like everything I try from them. Saucy Santa is no exception. It's fairly light though so I'll be interested to see how it holds up.

I'll be trying it in the couple of weeks , and I'll make sure to post how it behaves.

Incidentally, I just tried their new Lemon Unhinged. Yum! It smells like a lemon cookie and seems to be holding up so far while curing. It doesn't have any of that lemon pledge fakeness to it.

I have it, but I haven't tried it yet. It smells like a hot chocolate mixed with a little peppermint to me oob. The buyers at MO and I must have similar noses... I pretty much like everything I try from them. Saucy Santa is no exception. It's fairly light though so I'll be interested to see how it holds up.

I'll be trying it in the couple of weeks , and I'll make sure to post how it behaves.

Incidentally, I just tried their new Lemon Unhinged. Yum! It smells like a lemon cookie and seems to be holding up so far while curing. It doesn't have any of that lemon pledge fakeness to it.

Thanks snappy

Back